Friday, February 26, 2010

Around the world my business partners attend Sugar's seminar

Over the last few months I have made strong recommendations in personal email to my business partners spread around the globe to attend Brad Sugars in seminar when his was in their area.

I have been studying Brad's material for 15 years, and have strong belief his the value of this. Because I want my business partners to succeed, I bring to their attention opportunities such as the Sugars world seminar tour to expose them to great learning.

As a result my team had the opportunity to see him live in seminar in Canada, USA, Europe and Australia.

I received fantastic feedback from those who attended, to their credit. Brad's drive alone was an inspiration to them - 87 cities in 17 countries in the last year alone!

The benefits of being in our team!

1 comment: